About Edit Skills
With this release of the new Damstra (184.108.40.206), you and your team will be able to add and maintain worksite skills on your Employee's profiles with Level 1, 2, 3 permissions.
The Employee Profile provides a centralised view of your employees in Damstra so that you can manage all the required aspects within the employee's profile.
Now, with the new Edit Skills capability, you or your employees within your Organisation can manage s add, edit and delete worksite skills, worksite appointments, communication skills and inductions/registrations/mobilisations.
- Add/edit mobilisation custom permission on
- Add a mobilisation
- Upload attachment
- Activate and inactivate mobilisations
- View attachments for mobilisation (only relevant for level 1)
- Add/edit/delete worksite skills, worksite appointment and communication skills custom permission
- Add worksite skills
- Add worksite appointments
- Add communication skills (can be done by default for level 3 without custom permission)
- Edit worksite skills (level, as of date, expiry date and upload attachment, edit notes for skills
- Edit worksite appointment (level, as of date, expiry date and upload attachment, edit notes for skills
- Edit communications skills (level, as of date, expiry date and upload attachment, edit notes for skills – note all level 3 can edit comms skills without custom permissions for comms skills that they added themselves
- Delete worksite skills, worksite appointments and comms skills - note all level 3 can delete comms skills without custom permissions for comms skills that they
- Level 1 can view attachments only if they have this custom permission
Your Damstra Admin will be able to enable these permissions in the Damstra App or liaise with your Damstra Account Manager.
You can learn more about how you and your team can manage your Employee's profiles.