Job completion steps may vary from one organisation to the next. Nevertheless, completing a Job in the Smart Asset Browser is Super easy - Simply follow this step by step guide.
- Locate the Job that you need to complete. This can be done in multiple ways:
- Searching for the Job directly in the search field using the job number or description if you know it.
- Clicking on the Jobs Tab and searching for the job in the Job table .
- Locating the asset that the job relates to in the hierarchy or via search and clicking on the Jobs tabs within the Asset detail page
- Once you have located the Job, you can click on the view button to open the "Job Details" Page - Depending on your organisation's work flow, you will need to complete various activities using the tabs in the Job details page such as Add Materials to the Job, Add Resources to the Job or complete a Risk assessment, prior to completing the job using the Completions Tab.
- Fill out ALL required fields:
- Job Results
- Start and End date
- Actual hours taken to complete job
- Click Save
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not ready to complete the job, you can change its status at any point to reflect any delays in the Job (Click the "Edit button" in the top right hand corner, change the status then click "Save"). Once again, depending on your organisation workflow, the status change may generate notification emails to various stakeholders within you organisation.