Converting a job to a job request inside of the smart asset browser is simple. Based on how your organisation has Smart asset set up, newly created Jobs can generate notification workflows to key members of the organisation or 3rd party contractors.
- Log into your company's Smart Asset Browser
- From the Dashboard you can navigate to the required Job request in multiple ways:
- Click on Job Requests Button in the header
- Click on Total Job Requests widget
- Click on the Asset Button in the header to locate the relevant asset the Job request is attached to
- Search for the Job request (if you know the Hob request #) or Associated Asset by description or code.
Regardless on how you ultimately reach the Job Request, the conversion to Job process is the same.
3. Select the Job Request from the Job Request List clicking on its title to review. If you dont need to review, you can click on the "Convert to Job" orange button to start the conversion process.
4. Clicking the Convert to Job orange button will redirect you to the "Add new job" screen with relevant fields pre-populated from the Job request.
5- Complete all the relevant fields in the General and Detail Tab screens and click Save.
Once the job is saved successfully, you will get a Green Success message and the screen will display the Job with ALL its available Tabs.