There are THREE ways a user can track an asset inside the Smart Asset Browser:
- Single Asset Tracking - From the asset detail page
- Quick Checkout
- Bulk Checkout and reservation
SINGLE ASSET TRACKING
- Log into the Smart Asset Browser
- Locate the asset that you want to track - This can be done by searching for the asset or navigating to the asset using the asset tree located in the left hand column.
- Open the asset detail page -
- if the asset is available to be Checked out TODAY - the Red "Check-Out" button will be available
- To "reserve" an asset for future date - click the "reserve" button
4. To view an asset's schedule, calendar and notes click on the "Tracking" tab
The "Quick" Checkout feature is designed with organisations that have "large volume of assets that require the ability for checking out in the fastest possible way" in mind.
This feature enables organisations to scan a destination (users or other assets) and then scan the assets that they are checking out.
Simply clicking the checkout button will finalise the checkout using Today's date and time.
Download the Quick CheckIn/CheckOut Infographic Here.
Bulk Checkout and reservation
The bulk checkout and reservation functionality is designed for complete flexibility in checking out or reserving a single or multiple number of assets at once.
The user is able to checkout multiple assets with a single click TODAY or reserve them for a future date.
The user has the flexibility to add hundreds of assets to the checkout or reservation in a few clicks - saving time and effort.
Similarly the user can check in hundreds of assets from existing Checkout.
Please sign in to leave a comment.