When you first log in to the Smart asset browser, you will land on the main Dashboard. This article will explain the various elements of this page.
The Dashboard page contains the following elements:
- The Header ribbon which exists on every page of the browser. These buttons provide shortcuts to the various areas of the browser.
- The 3 Main Widgets below the header:
- Total Assets: The total number of assets that exists in the system based on assets within your permission level. Clicking on this widget will take you to the Asset list page.
- Total Jobs: The total number of OPEN jobs currently open in the system based on Jobs within your permission level. Clicking on this widget will take you to the Job list page.
- Total Job requests (Faults) : The total number of OPEN job requests (faults) currently open in the system based on Job requests within your permission level. Clicking on this widget will take you to the Job requests list page.
3. Asset Status widget: A quick visualisation to see which of your assets are Online or Offline. By clicking on the relevant area of the widget the Asset list table gets filtered to show the relevant assets.
4. Asset List table: A shortcut to all of your assets. From here you can filter on each of the available column headers by typing in the available fields.
Clicking on the "cog" symbolopens a sliding side window with a summary of the asset details:
Clicking on the "view"symbol takes you to the asset detail page.
Clicking on the "Switch to Map view" buttonwill show you the location of the filtered asset(s) in the table. The asset location pin will show you the asset name and any active jobs against it. The colour of the pin will indicate whether there is no service due (green), service approaching (orange) or service overdue (Red).