The SmartAsset workbench displays specific common attributes that relate a Job Request, Job and a Standard Activity such as Reference No., Title, Asset, Priority and Shop etc.
Job Status was not visible from the Workbench. To view the status of a Job, each Job had to be opened.
A new 'Job Status' tool tip has now been introduced by hovering the mouse over the Job Number.
Additionally, a for those organisation who want to also use colour coding for Job Status in the workbench, can implement a new constant key WorkBenchStatusColour with a Value of Y. Colour coding can be turned on for individual users or shops.
Job Status colours are setup by your system administrator via the code tables. Please note that these colours also impact on jobs in Outlook.
- Green = Active/Scheduled
- Purple = Referred to 3rd Party
- Maroon = Awaiting Authorisation
- Orange = Delayed
- Black = New
- Standard Activities will not have tool tips or colours as they are not assigned a status until they have been converted into an actual maintenance Job.
- Job Requests will not have tool tips or colours. System default colours (red/black), until the job request is converted into an actual maintenance Job.
- Tool Tips and Colours will also impact on History and Scheduled in the workbench.
A 2 character code (alphabetic or numeric) used to identify the current state of a SmartAsset entity such as an Asset, Job Request, Job and purchase order etc.
SmartAsset provides for status codes to be user-defined. However, a default set of codes are pre-set and are usually retained. The user may, however, consider altering the description associated with the code.