The following steps describe the Job Execution process in the Smart Asset Mobile:
- User logs into the mobile application
- User locates job via:
- Search (job number or description) or
- "My jobs" shortcut (use filters to modify list as required)
- Click on the Job to open the Job details page
- Add any of the following information as required:
- Click Materials button
- Click "Add" in header
- Add catalogued items by searching for inventory item in "Catalogue" field > select warehouse > add quantity
- Issue item by clicking orange "issue" button
- For non-stocked items > Type the Catalogue description, add cost and quantity.
- Add files/photos
- Click on Library link
- Click button
- Camera: To take a photo and attach to job
- Gallery: To attach a photo from your photo gallery
- File: To attach a file from your document folder
- Perform condition assessment if required:
- Below is an image of a generic condition assessment template - This is user configurable
v.Click "condition assessment" icon
i.Select the relevant condition and click "Submit"
vi. Click on the "complete" Icon
vi. Select Job result from drop down list:
- Job completed as required
- Enter "Actual start date" and "Actual end date".
- Enter "Actual elapsed hours": This is the time spent on completing the job
- Enter remarks
Click save > Job status will be updated to "Completed" unless your company has opted for a different job completion workflow which may update the job status to "Completion pending".