Editing a Job
To make any changes to a Job, you must click the Edit button on the Jobs page. The edit button is permission based to authorised users only.
1. Click the Details tab button (circled in red) to open the job details section
2. Click the Edit button (circled in red) to change the appearance of the Jobs page as per the image on the next page
3. The Jobs page display will change to allow the Job to be edited by displaying a Cancel and Save buttons (circled in red)
4. Schedule the Job for an Estimated Start Date and Estimated End Date (circled in red) to a date in the future by clicking in the dates fields, then using the calendar to select your required date.
If the Estimated Start Date is made to a future date, an information window will appear informing you that the Estimated End Date cannot be early than the Estimated Start Date and automatically update the Estimated End Date. The estimated end date can be changed if required.
5. Click the Save button (circled in red) to record your changes
6. Click the Back button (circled in red) to return to the Job list
7. Click the Dashboard button (circled in red) in the header ribbon to return to the dashboard