Job Status Change
If there are delays that have prevented the job form being completed e.g. material requirements or labour etc. the Job Status in the header can be updated to “delayed”.
1. Click the Back button (circled in red) to return to the Job list as per the 2nd image below
2. Click on the Job Title of the Job that you want to delay to open the Job details page
3. Click the Edit button (circled in red) to make changes to your job
4. Select the Status pull down browse option, the select Delayed - Materials (circled in red)
5. Click the Save button (circled in red) to update your Job details
If required, you can add Job “Remarks” to provide a more detailed explanation for the delay.
6. Click the Dashboard button (circled in red) in the header ribbon to return to the dashboard
Please sign in to leave a comment.