The SmartAsset ‘Helpdesk’ tool enables users to contact us with any questions easily.
From within the Browser, users can access our online help files and/or raise support tickets electronically.
The ‘Help Desk’ is designed to provide organisations with direct contact with our support team using our automated ticketing system.
This easy to use reporting tool allows organisations to register software issues and/or recommend software changes.
How to Steps
Open the SmartAsset Browser URL: https://companyname.smartasset.com.au
1. Enter your Email, Password, then click Sign In
If you have forgotten your password, follow the ‘Forgot Password’ training notes
2. When you are signed into the Browser, a Dashboard will be presented to you.
3. Click the Help Desk icon (circled red), to open the Help Desk search window
4. Enter your Help Desk question (circled in red), then select Search to display a list of articles/options
5. Click Technical Support (circled in red) to open the Help Desk Summary window
6. In the Help Desk window, enter the Summary, Description, Component and Your Contact e-mail.
You can attached files or pictures if required.
7. Click Send once completed
HOW TO USE THE SMART ASSET HELP DESK
Smart Asset has a new helpdesk tool that enables our clients and potential clients to contact us with any questions easily.
You can raise a support request in one of 3 ways:
1. Your email will be automatically converted into a helpdesk ticket
2. You will receive automatic updates via emails every time your ticket is updated by one of our team members
3. You can also create a free account to log into to your customer portal and review ALL tickets associated with your company.
From the Smart Asset website (for public) or Smart asset Browser (for licensed users only)
1. Click the icon in the bottom right hand corner of the website or browser
2. The Helpdesk search bar appears where you can type any question or Keyword.
3. Suggested Help articles will appear if available based on your search query. The list of knowledge base articles is growing every day.
4. If none of the suggested articles are helpful, you can create a ticket by clicking on “Technical Support” to open the ticket creation screen. Fill out the required fields and click “send”.
5. A Thank you message will appear in the browser window and you will also receive an email confirming that your ticket has been received.
6. To view your tickets in the Helpdesk portal, click on the “View Request” link in the email notification. You will be redirected to the Customer helpdesk portal. If this is your first time here, you will be asked to create a free account using your email address and password. Once you have created your new account, you will be able to view and update tickets in the portal.
Directly from the Help Desk Portal by going to the following URL:
Please sign in to leave a comment.