Converting a Job Request into a Job
Job Requests is a method of recording maintenance related faults with minimal information relating to an ‘Asset/s’.
Job Requests or Fault Notifications can be converted into actual maintenance Jobs. Additionally, authorised users can also convert multiple job requests into a single job.
- Job Requests are represented by Blue Balloon in the Workbench.
1. Navigate to your desired Asset (Site or Group within a site) where you want to display worklists using the + and - buttons
2. When your Asset has been identified, click the left mouse on the asset description
The asset will become your ‘Current Asset’
3. Click the Show button (circled in red), then select Worklist (also circled in red) to display a worklist of schedules for your current asset and its children
4. Hover the mouse over your desired Job Request, click the right mouse button, then select New Job (circled in red).
This option will launch the Jobs form safs400 as per the image on the next page.
5. Edit/Change the Job Title to be more meaningful if required
e.g. Change from Gearbox Coupling End Seal Leaking to Replace Gearbox Coupling End Seals
6. Click the Save button to record your information
The ‘Save’ will allocate your next job number according to your nominated Job Series