Converting a Standard Activity into a Job
Standard activities can manually be converted into jobs via the worklist to schedule maintenance.
Standard activities that can be converted into actual maintenance jobs are identified with yellow books. The next occurrence of the same standard activity is identified with a red book and cannot be converted into a job until its predecessor has been converted/completed.
Authorised users can convert multiple standard activities into multiple jobs if required by selecting multiple yellow books.
- Standard Activities are represented by Yellow or Red books in the workbench.
1. Navigate to your desired Asset (Site or Group within a site) where you want to display worklists using the + and - buttons.
2. When your Asset has been identified, click the left mouse on the asset description
The asset will become your ‘Current Asset’
3. Click the Show button (circled in red), then select Worklist (also circled in red) to display a worklist of schedules for your current asset and its children.
4. Hover the mouse over your desired Standard Activity, click the right mouse button, then select New Job (circled in red).
This option will launch the Jobs form safs400 as per the 2nd image below
5. Click the Save button to record your information
The ‘Save’ will allocate your next Preventative job number according to your nominated Job Series
6. CLOSE the Job form by selecting the Windows close option
This will return you to the Workbench