Workbench Asset Information
Asset information is at your finger tip by using the Primary and Secondary workbench sections.
This quick and easy option allows uses to view data in the workbench without accessing any forms in great detail. The advantage is that this information is available via the add-ins such as Excel, Outlook and Projects.
1. Navigate to your Asset that you want to interrogate
2. Click Show then Asset menu option in the Primary work bench (circled in red) to display further Asset options the secondary workbench as per the image on the next page
3. The Secondary section of the workbench will have the Asset tab selected (circled in red) and display relative reference data if it has been setup for your selected asset.
Reference Data ‘Prompts’ are created against Asset Types
4. Click the Jobs tab button (circled in red) to display open/current jobs
5. Click the History tab button (circled in red) to display history/completed jobs
6. Click the Library tab button (circled in red) to display Library attachments
7. Click the Schedule tab button (circled in red) to display asset schedules for your selected asset. Asset schedules is a combination of Job Request, Jobs and Standard Activities.
8. Click the $Accts (Accounts) tab button (circled in red) to accounting related information about your specified asset.