Standard Activity Interval Templates
Standard Activities can be used to define preventative maintenance requirements for an asset based on user-defined triggering mechanisms that are interval or readings based such as Hours of Operation, Kilometers and Green Metric Tons (GMT) etc.
Interval based standard activity templates may include relevant information including checklist, material and resource requirements, instructions and reference to external documents via a library reference.
1. Navigate to your Asset where you want to build your Standard Activity template
2. Click the Assets tab button (circled in red), then select the Standard Activity button in the ribbon to open the standard activity form safs110 as per the 2nd image below
3. Add Standard Activity interval template details using the sample below
- Enter a Job Title
- Select a Shop Id by using the down arrow browse
- Select an Activity Type by using the down arrow browse
- Select an Activity Cause by using the down arrow browse
- Select the Job Priority
- Select the Job Series
- Enter Estimated Elapsed Hours (duration to perform the activity)
4. Click the Save button to record your information and allocate the next sequential standard activity number (circled in red)
Standard Activity Interval Triggering
Interval based Standard Activities require 3 core parameters when setting up triggering.
- Trigger Code
- Next Due
1. Ensure that you are still navigated to the correct Asset where you built your Interval standard activity
2. Double click the left mouse button on your desired Asset (circled in red) where you want to trigger your standard activity
When an asset code is selected, it will open the Asset form safs090 as per the 2nd image below
3. Click the Std Activities tab button (circled in red) to open the asset standards form to trigger your standard activity
4. Enter your ‘Interval’ Standard Activity No. in the next blank field (circled in red) and press the Tab key to expand the form as per the 2nd image below
5. Click the Trigger Code down arrow browse, then select your required periodic Trigger Code (circled in red) as per the sample image below
6. Enter the Interval value (circled in red) for this interval Standard Activity as per the sample image below
7. Enter the Next Due value (circled in red) for this interval Standard Activity as per the sample image below
8. Select the Accept button (green tick)
9. Click the Save button to record your information
10. Click the Windows close option
This will return you to the Workbench
Please sign in to leave a comment.