How to View Asset Related Information
Asset information is at your fingertips by using the Primary and Secondary workbench areas.
This quick and easy option allows uses to view data in the workbench without accessing any forms in great detail. The advantage is that this information is available via the add-ins such as Excel, Outlook and Projects.
1. Navigate to your Asset where you want to View Asset Information
2. Click the Show then Asset options in the workbench (circled in red) to open more asset options for review as per as per the image on the next page
3. The Secondary section of the workbench will have the Asset tab selected (circled in red) and display relative reference data if it has been setup for your selected asset.
Reference Data ‘Prompts’ are created against Asset Types
4. Click the Jobs tab button (circled in red) to display open Jobs
5. Click the History tab button (circled in red) to display Completed Jobs/History
6. Click the Library tab button (circled in red) to display asset library attachments
7. Click the Schedule tab button (circled in red) to display open Job Requests, Jobs and asset library attachments.
8. Click the $Accts tab button (circled in red) to review asset cost related information