Templates are the basis for users to create Forms and Actions in Damstra Forms. They specify which data is to be entered and can include instructions, drop-down lists, mandatory fields, tables, formulas and more, to assist with data entry.
2. Simple template exercise: Daily Diary
To start learning about creating your own templates we recommend that you:
- Download our simple example of a Supervisor’s daily diary form
- Follow the steps shown in the following videos:
(A) Begin with a Word DOC
(B) Template Editor
(C) Insert Fields
(D) Final Steps
3. More advanced exercise: Toolbox Meeting
To learn more about templates, including about other types of fields and using lists and tables:
- Download our example Toolbox Meeting Minutes form
- Steps for Exercise: Creating a More Advanced Template
Please sign in to leave a comment.