The new Navigation menus and Project Home.
New Web App interface
We have given our Web App a new interface with:
- A Project Home dashboard that shows graphically the activity in each project
- A new way to communicate with us, directly through the app
- Contextual help
- Greater similarity between the web app and mobile apps
- Better use of space by minimizing the left-hand menus when they’re not in use
For existing users: it will look different. The functionality you’re familiar with is still all there, it’s just that navigating there is slightly changed.
When a project is selected, click the Project Home button to view graphs and summary information about its activity.
The functionality for project administration is available at the bottom of the project home screen:
- Project Members
- Lists: Project Lists and WBS
- Project Templates
- Settings: Sequence Numbers, Properties and Change Log
There are new ways to get help:
Communicate with Damstra
Use the new Help button to send us an email.
Whenever you see the help button you can click it for help specific to that area.
You can also still create a support ticket, and see your existing support tickets, through the support portal.
The Admin Functionality is now under an Admin menu that appears if your user account has permissions for any of the administration functions.
TIP: To open multiple admin pages, right-click on an option and select to open it in a new tab or window.
If you have any questions, please ask APE Support.