Overview of the Forms Register - the area in a project where Forms are created and stored.
Forms are the most commonly used type of record in Samm. They exist within a project, in the Forms Register.
To fill out a form: click Create and choose from the form templates, which can be customised to the same set of forms that you use now. You can Save to Project when all mandatory fields have been completed (otherwise you can save as a Draft).
The saved form appears in the Forms Register. The saved form is automatically synced and given a Sequence Number. You can search and filter the register, as shown in the Basic Navigation video.
1. Click Forms
2. Create Forms - e.g Site Induction Report
3. Fill out Form
- Enter description
- Add Inductees/people
- Add details in form rows
- Fill out form requirements in Yes/No
- Enter date
- Add signatures
- Use camera button on the top right corner to take images
4. Save the project as completed or save as a draft.
5. Once the project is created it will have a sequence number.
6. You can search and view the project as explained in basic navigation article.
7. You can view the pdf format, email or print the pdf, duplicate the form or close the form.