A Table is a special control that enables you to define a table containing multiple controls, each of which is a column in the table.
In the template editor, click the cogwheel icon to open the settings panel to edit the table details.
Here, you can
- Adjust the number of row in the table
- Adjust the number of columns in the table
- Add row labels (these appear in the first column), or
- Delete the table
Alternatively, you can select an individual column in the template editor to:
- Change the field type for the column (each column in a table can be a different field type)
- Change the column Display Name, or
- Delete the column.
Example view of a table on a mobile device:
When entering data, clicking a row in the table opens a dialog for entering values:
Note: You can’t put a table inside a table or an Action template. If you want to list multiple actions then use a Punch List.
Please sign in to leave a comment.