How to log in or get set up with Damstra Forms.
If you're already a user
You can log in to Damstra Forms in different ways:
- Sign in with Google account
- Sign in with Microsoft account
- Sign in with Procore
- Sign in with SAML
- Sign in with Autodesk
- Use your own work or personal email registered to use Damstra Forms.
- Your email address - this is the email address you used to sign up (or the email address your administrator used to invite you to Damstra Forms).
- Your password - if you haven't set it, you'll be able to click a link in your invite email to do so. If you have and you've forgotten it, click the forgot password link to reset it (you'll receive an email from us).
Note: you'll also need to be online until you've successfully logged in to the app - after that, you're welcome to go offline again.
If your company uses Damstra Digital Forms but you don't have an invite yet
If your company doesn't yet use Damstra Digital Forms
You (or someone at your company) will need to create a new DF trial so you can sign in.
Use the trial sign-up form on our website to automatically generate a trial server to log in to and start using DF right away.
What am I supposed to put in the "Web URL" field?
The URL you use to log in to Damstra Forms on the web should look something like this:
Where "company" is replaced by something chosen by your organization (often the company name or something similar). You'll be able to find this in your welcome email or contact your DF Administrator.
If they don't know, you can always contact us to help track it down 😃