Override the default Damstra Learning lesson code in STEMs for something a little more readable
By default, we give a Damstra Learning ID to your lesson in STEMs, but you can now create a custom course code by using the Lesson Custom Field feature (available only on Ultimate plans).
Create Lesson Custom Field
- Open up the custom field page in the Admin tab.
- Create a new lesson custom field with the details below
Add Course Code to Lesson
- Create or open a draft for the lesson you wish to add a course code to.
- Next, open the lesson properties modal by clicking on the pencil next to the name of the lesson
- Add the course code you wish to see in STEMs
Once this is done, when a course is scheduled for a trainee, it will be automatically added to STEMS under the course code.