How to edit default roles and permissions
1. Under Admin, go to Roles and Permissions then select the name of any of the default roles or click more options, then edit.
2. Edit the permissions as necessary, then click
How to create a new custom role
1. Under Admin, go to Roles and Permissions then click
2. Enter a name and a description (optional), then select any of the base roles available.
3. Configure the new role's permission then click save.
4. Assign the Assistant Supervisor Role to a User that supervises a Group.
5. Log in as that user to see that they only have permissions that you enabled them to have.