Learn how to create groups to categories your trainees.
Groups give you the ability to categories your trainees in any way you see fit!
Groups can be cross cutting, so you could have groups for location as well as their role in the organisation.
Once trainee groups you can;
- Setting up an automatic schedule rule for users of a group
- Add lesson content to the library for a specific group
- Give access to a group of trainees to receive a specific achievement
- Allow a user to supervise the members of a group
- Use groups to the setup used to organise into training groups, i.e.
Supervisors can be assigned to manage a particular group’s follow-ups and user details.
Fully featured plans have access to create hierarchical groups. Once enabled, subgroups inherit settings from their parents.