Velpic Modules allow for the creation of rich and interactive lesson content with images audio and animation using the Velpic Module Editor.
To Create a Velpic Module in a lesson
1. Go to the lessons view and click "Create...".
2. Enter a name for the lesson and leave Instructor Led unchecked.
3. Select Add Module.
4. Enter a name and description for the module you would like to create and click Continue
5. Select Create a Velpic Module. This will be the first module in your new lesson.
This will bring you to the Velpic Module Editor. The Velpic Module Editor's layout has 4 main areas.
- Slide Panel - The Slide panel contains a list of the slides in your Velpic Module.
- Timeline - The Timeline panel contains the current timeline of the selected slide and the list of assets for the slide.
- The Work Area - The work area is the common place where most of your editing happens.
- The Properties Panel - The last area for properties shows contextual information about the object you are currently editing. In the Slide view, it will show information about the Slide.