Damstra Learning Modules allow for the creation of rich and interactive lesson content with images audio and animation using the Damstra Learning Module Editor.
To Create a Damstra Learning Module in a lesson
1. Go to the lessons view and click "Create...".
2. Enter a name for the lesson and leave Instructor-Led unchecked.
3. Select Add Module.
4. Enter a name and description for the module you would like to create and click Continue
5. Select Create a Damstra Learning Module. This will be the first module in your new lesson.
This will bring you to the Damstra Learning Module Editor. The Damstra Learning Module Editor's layout has 4 main areas.
- Slide Panel - The Slide panel contains a list of the slides in your Damstra Learning Module.
- Timeline - The Timeline panel contains the current timeline of the selected slide and the list of assets for the slide.
- The Work Area - The work area is the common place where most of your editing happens.
- The Properties Panel - The last area for properties shows contextual information about the object you are currently editing. In the Slide view, it will show information about the Slide.
Please sign in to leave a comment.