If you are having issues watching a Velpic Lesson, please go through the checklist below to rule out common issues.
- If you have been scheduled a lesson but cannot see it, please first contact your supervisor to ensure no mistake has been made.
- Ensure you meet the minimum specifications for Velpic.
- Ensure you have third party cookies enabled. Please refer to the relevant browser instructions on enabling them.
- Ensure velpic.net and velpic.com domains are whitelisted on your Adblocker or disabled on those domains.
- Ensure your organisation's IT support has the velpic.net and velpic.com domains whitelisted.
- If using the mobile app, ensure you have the latest available version.
- Velpic is best viewed natively, if you are having issues watching a lesson via remote desktop, try a native browser.