Groups give you the ability to categorize your trainees in any way you see fit!
Groups can be cross-cutting, so you could have groups for a location as well as their role in the organisation.
Once a trainee groups you can;
- Setting up an automatic schedule rule for users of a group
- Add lesson content to the library for a specific group
- Give access to a group of trainees to receive a specific achievement
- Allow a user to supervise the members of a group
- Use groups to the setup used to organise into training groups, i.e.
Supervisors can be assigned to manage a particular group’s follow-ups and user details.
Fully featured plans have access to create hierarchical groups. Once enabled, subgroups inherit settings from their parents.
To create a new user group:
- Go to Manage > Groups
- Select Add.
- Give the new group a Name, and fill in a Description.
- You can specify any supervisors you want for the group
- Select Save.
Once created you will be taken to the Group details view.