Give users the power to create and edit lesson content
Granting the editor role to a user gives them the ability to create and edit lessons within your platform.
Editors have access to the Manage tab with the Lessons view
Once a user has been given the editor role they'll be able to:
- Create new lessons
- Edit existing lessons and create new drafts
- View lesson results
- View lesson feedback
What an Editor cannot do
- Publish or un-publish the lesson, Administrator need to approve and publish lessons.
- Change lesson settings (e.g. adding / removing a lesson from the library, enabling feedback)
- Delete a lesson
- Schedule users to watch a lesson
How to grant a user the Editor role
To grant a user the editor role:
- Go to the users list Manage > Users
- Find the user you want to grant the role to
- Select their name to access their profile
- Add the role and save the user
Please sign in to leave a comment.