Receive comments and ratings from your users on lessons you create.
Giving your trainees the ability to provide comments and ratings when completing a lesson helps provide valuable feedback that the lesson content has hit it's mark. Lesson creators can use this feedback to make changes to the lesson to help improve knowledge sharing within your organisation
Enabling Lesson Feedback for your organisation
To enable feedback for a lesson, the first step is to enable Lesson Feedback for your organisation.
To do this;
1. Select Admin > Configuration > Platform
2. Then locate the Lesson Settings area in the platform tab, as shown in the image below.
3. Find the checkbox for Lesson Feedback and select it.
4. Save your changes using the save button at the bottom of the page.
Enable Comments and ratings for a specific lesson:
Once enabled for your organisation, you can turn on feedback settings on a lesson by lesson basis
To enable feedback for a specific lesson:
1. Go to the Lessons view
2. Find the lesson you wish to enable feedback for and ensure that it is in the Published state. To learn more about publishing lessons, please see this article.
3. Once you have found your lesson and have ensured it is published, select the more options drop down for that lesson (3 dots at the end of that Lesson's row in the table).
4. Select the "Details" menu item.
5. On the lesson details screen, locate the "Settings" area near the bottom of the page. Here, you can enable comments, ratings or both. Enabling comments will allow your trainees to leave comments after they finish a lesson, while ratings will allow a trainee to leave a rating out of five. Once you have made your selection, click save.
Viewing Lesson Feedback
To view the feedback for a lesson, select the Feedback tab at the top of the page.
Alternatively, you can select Feedback from the Lessons List in the same way you selected "Details".