Diagram #Q1: Questionnaire click through button in Editor’s Chapter view.
- From Lessons view in Damstra Learning Administrator, select the lesson, and click [Edit] to open Chapter view in Damstra Learning Editor.
- Click the [Assessment] button on the top toolbar to open up the options page for Assessments.
Diagram #Q2: Questionnaire - Pick the type you want, Quiz or Test using the [Settings] button.
- Select the Assessment type [Quiz] or [Test] to open the questionnaire structure page pre-populated with the names of chapters. (Compare Quiz and Test Questionnaires).
Diagram #Q3: Click on New Question to add questions to the quiz.
- You can add questions to the quiz, and as you do, the text for the questions appears on the Question column of the table.
Click the [New Question] to show the new question form.
From here you can enter the details of your question, set one or more correct answers, specify if you want to turn on the Reply function, and type in your question and answers.
Diagram #Q4: Set question parameters and type in question and answers
- Add hints through Advanced Options
Diagram #Q5: Add hints before or after the question, or when they answer incorrectly.
- Click [OK] to save and you will be able to see your questions in the Assessment tab to the corresponding Module.
You can rearrange the question be clicking and dragging the icon with three lines at the end of each question.