Document modules allow for the creation of static lesson content. These modules are presented to the trainee as page-by-page click-through content. Modules-based lessons can also have assessments associated with them. You can upload your existing PDF, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint files as document modules.
For other supported types see Supported Document Types.
To Create a Document Module in a lesson
1. Go to the lessons view and click New Lesson.
2. Select Module Lesson and create a name
3. Select the file you wish to upload. This will be the first module in your new document lesson.
4. In the edit lesson screen you can choose to add additional Document modules by clicking "Add Module.."
5. Click the edit icon on a module to view the properties to edit for that file.
- Name - The name of the module
- The module is Skippable - defines whether or not the user can skip that module during the completion of the lesson
- Remove Module - Deletes the module completely from the lesson
6. Modules can be reordered by dragging and dropping the module.
Preview and Publish
Once you are happy with your structure click the Preview button to view the module in its entirety.
Click the publish button to make it live. Once it is published you can schedule it using a manual or automatic schedule rule, or add it to the library, just like a Damstra Learning lesson.