You can add a Test or Quiz assessment to gather learning results for trainees completing lessons. To add an assessment to a document lesson;
1. On the Edit Document Lesson Screen, click the Assessment tab to open up the assessment editor
2. To select the assessment type, click "Settings". You can choose a Quiz or Test. You can choose a pass rate for a test if required.
3. You can add questions for your assessment for each module. To add a question click the Add Question... button for that module.
To Create a question
- Select the question type
- Enter the question text
- Add the answers for the question and select the correct ones by pressing the Incorrect/Correct toggle.
- Answers can be reordered by dragging using the handle.
- 'Show advanced options' gives you access to additional features like help text.
- Questions can be reordered or shifted amongst module by using the handle.