This menu is accessed via the left sided navigation by clicking Employees --> Request replacement card.
This section allows the company users to request a replacement card in case of a lost, stolen or damaged Damstra card. The company users will be required to complete on online form and make a non refundable payment before submitting the request to Damstra Technology.
1. Select employee
This section allows the company users to select an employee from the list. User can search for an employee either by an employee name or Damstra id using the search field located on the top of the employee list as shown in the screenshot below.
- The system will alert the company user if there is an existing request against the nominated employee.
- Company users can opt to upload a new employee profile if required. Please note, this step is optional.
2. Receiving the new card
This section allows the company users to select postage options for the new Damstra card. The card can be received or collected by the following ways:
- Post to the company where the employee works
- Post to a nominated address specified by the employee
- Pickup from Damstra Technology's Singleton office.
The section allows the company users to make payment for the replacement card by using two payment options i.e.
- Credit card
- Purchase order.
- For purchase orders, the company users are required to upload a copy of the purchase order with the purchase order reference number.
- Company users can also use standing purchase order for the payment purposes.
4. Request replacement
Click request replacement to submit the request for the replacement card. Damstra will issue the replacement card once the payment is successfully processed.