Damstra Technology have been engaged to electronically record contractor compliance. Damstra’s Enterprise Protection Platform has been designed to effectively manage a workforce by:
- Controlling who is allowed on site
- Ensuring a compliant and competent workforce with rules set by site
- Storing documents securely; including, but not limited to licenses and qualifications
- Providing emergency contact /next of kin details for all contractors
All companies must register with Damstra Technology and be compliant. As an appointed contractor, you are required to register your company and your employees with Damstra Technology to ensure your site access is not disrupted.
Not only does Damstra Technology manage compliance and safety, it also provides contractors with Company Portal Access. You will get online, round-the-clock access to your employees' and company’s information and records. With Damstra Technology’s Company Portal you can:
- See what site your employees are on and keep track of work status onsite
- Manage your employee’s qualifications, compliance, and skills online
- Manage your company details, documents, and compliances
- View upcoming information that will expire
- Access this information free of charge
Who Can I Contact for Assistance?
If you have any questions or require assistance with the registration process, please contact Damstra Technology on 1300 722 801 or on email@example.com.