The new transfer request page is accessed via the left sided navigation by clicking Employees --> New transfer request.
Alternatively, the new transfer request page can be accessed via the existing transfer requests page --> New transfer request button. To find out more about the existing transfer requests page please click here.
This section allows the company users to initiate a new employee transfer request to Damstra Technology. If the employee has an existing Damstra profile, then the employee will be required to complete an employee transfer request form. This form will need to be signed by the employee to authorise the transfer of their profile and personal information to the nominated company.
There are two types of Transfers – transfer employee or linked Profile. A Linked Profile should be used when the employee is working for multiple Companies and require access to site under different companies.
1. Personal form & employee details
This section allows company users to upload permission form signed by the employee with their employee name and employee Damstra ID.
- If the nominated company contracts to CPB, please do not complete this page, email email@example.com to arrange the transfer instead.
2. Transfer or create linked profile
This section allows company users to initiate employee transfer request either by:
- A transfer request will remove the employee from their current company and transfer them into the nominated company.
- The company must supply documentation and/or pay the relevant fees in order for the employee inductions to be valid again once transferred.
Create a linked profile:
If the employee needs to work for their current company and the new company. The nominated company will have to request to create a linked profile. This means the employee will appear under both companies at the same time without being terminated from their current company.