This article describes the process for submitting a Process Variation (PV). Process Variations will only be processed for designated client contacts. If you are unsure what a Process Variation is or whether you should be submitting one, please reach out to your Damstra account manager or email@example.com for guidance.
- If you haven't already logged in, please log in to our help centre by hitting the "Sign in" button up in the top right-hand corner. If you haven't registered to log in, follow the instructions here to get registered.
- Press the "Submit a request" button up in the top right-hand corner.
- Select "Process Variation Request" from the dropdown list.
- Fill in the Subject, Description, and Category (if known) fields with as much information as possible. We advise choosing a descriptive subject as this will make searching for it or referring back to it later much easier.
- Attach any relevant files and press Submit.
Your Process Variation has been submitted and you will receive a confirmation email. Our support staff will keep you updated with progress or if any further information is required.
Click here for instructions on how to search for your submitted Process Variations.