The top summary section is located on the top of the employee profile page. This section allows users to view important information on the employee's profile page based on their roles and the custom permissions.
The following information is displayed on the top summary of the employee profile page:
1. Alert message banner
The alert message banner highlighted in red located on the top of the employee's profile allows level 1-3 users view to alert messages against the employee based on their user level and custom permissions. The following alert messages can be viewed by level 1-3 users:
- Banned from the worksite(s) alert:
- The alert shows that the employee has been banned from the worksite(s) with the time duration (e.g. until certain date or never expires). The employee will no longer be able to access the Damstra workplace management system until the ban is lifted.
- Deactivated profile alert:
- The alert shows that employee's profile has been deactivated and will no longer be able to access the Damstra workplace management system.
- Linked profile alert:
- The alert shows that employee's profile is linked to other profiles setup in Damstra workplace management system. Note: Fatigue related alerts will combine data from these linked profiles when making calculations.
- Login alert:
- The alert shows the login activity of an employee including date and timestamp.
2. Employee details
The following details are shown on the employee profile:
- Shows the employee profile photo with a QR code
- Shows the full name of the employee
- Shows the Damstra ID of the employee
- Shows the badge if applicable
- Note: This badge is only shown if the employee is permanent
- Shows the primary skill of the employee
- Shows the unique student identifier (USID) if applicable
- Shows the biometrics data of the employee.
- Note: The biometrics information is only displayed if the custom permissions to display biometrics is enabled.
- Shows the list of Damstra access cards used by the employee
- Shows the list of crews
- Shows the company name that the employee is registered to work for. User can click on the company name to open a company detail page on a separate browser page.
- The list of the subcontractors will be shown as well.
- User can click on the subcontractors to view the list of all subcontractors under the parent company name.
- Shows the list of company branches.
3. Action & view more dropdown menu
The action & view more dropdown menu is located on the top right of the employee profile page. This section allows level 1-3 users to view information and perform various actions based on their user levels and custom permissions. To find out more about this section please click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.