Punch data report page can be accessed via the left-sided navigation by clicking Reports -> Punch data report menu item.
The report allows level 1-3 users to view recent punch activity e.g. login/out time and total shift hours of employee(s) for the selected worksite(s). The following information is displayed on the report:
1. Worksite selector
This section located on the top left of the page allows users to select the worksite that they wish to run a report on.
2. Report search criteria
This section allows users to run report based on the following search criteria:
- Date range
- Users can select single or multiple terminals to run the report
- Note: This step is optional
3. Generated report
The generated report will display the following information:
- Date of activity
- Time of activity
- Click here to view employee profile on a separate browser page
- Swipe Type
- Click on button to export the generated report into excel or csv format
- Find search bar allows users to search for a word by typing in a keyword.
- Click to navigate to the next page or the previous page of the report displayed on the screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.