The company section is located on the left of the company details page. This section allows users to view information on company details, company employees and company documents.
1. Company details
This section located on the left allows level 1-3 users to view the following details on the selected company:
- Company details
- Company contact details
- Company's physical address
- Contact for employee inductions, registrations or training
This section located on the left allows level 1-3 users to view the active and inactive employee profiles for the selected company. The following employee details are shown on the page:
- Name & ID with a hyperlink link.
- Job Title
- Permanent or contractor
- Any valid inductions/registration
- Click the top right drop down menu to either select and view employees with valid inductions/registration or view all employees registered within the company.
- The employee list can be filtered by clicking on the filter by surname.
- Click the employee name to view the employee's profile page on a separate browser page.
3. Company documents
This section allows users to view essential information about the company global documents and worksite(s) specific documents with expiry date and the value. The global documents are same across all worksites e.g. company's public liability. And, worksite specific documents are specific to single worksite e.g. contract papers of a company.
The following information is shown on the section:
- Global documents & worksite specific documents list
- Shows document name,
- Click the document name to view it.
- Shows document expiry date
- Click on the column header to sort the listing either by document name or expiry date.
Please sign in to leave a comment.