Profile details is located on the left pane of the employee profile page. This section allows only level 3 users to view employee and employment details on the employee’s profile page based on their custom permissions.
1. Employee details - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
This section allows level 3 users to view and manage employee details on the employee’s profile page only if the level 3 user has site contact enabled and assigned to single worksite. The following details are shown on the page.
- Personal details
- Contact details
- Residential address
- Change history (This page is under construction)
Note: This menu is current unavailable.
2. Employment details
This section located on the bottom left pane of the employee profile page allows level 3 users to view and manage employment details on the employee's profile page based on the custom permissions. The following details are shown on the page:
- Click details tab to view and manage employment details.
- User can update labour level, skills and additional details in this section.
- Click change history tab to view logs on the change history for the selected employee profile.
- Only Level 3 or above can view employment details if the permission to view site contact is on and assigned to a single worksite.
- Company details shown if user is a site contact and assigned to a single worksite that can change the company details.
- Change history is only shown if user is a site contact and assigned to a single worksite that can change company.
- Company name on details tab is shown for level 1 & 2 if the user has the site contact turned on and assigned to single worksite. - UNDER CONSTRUCTION