Overstay alerts - all report pages can be accessed via the left-sided navigation by clicking Reports -> Overstay alerts - all menu items.
The report allows level 1-3 users to view recent overstay alert activity of all employees including crews for the selected worksite(s). The following information is displayed on the report:
1. Worksite selector
This section located on the top left of the page allows users to select the worksite that they wish to run a report on.
2. Report search criteria
This section allows users to run reports based on the following search criteria:
- Date range
- Note: There is no limit on the date range.
- Note: User can select single or multiple crews to run the report
3. Generated report
The generated report will display the following information:
- Date/Time stamp
- Terminal name
- Click on button to export the generated report into excel or CSV format
- Find search bar allows users to search for a word by typing in a keyword.
- Click to navigate to the next page or the previous page of the report displayed on the screen.