Overstay alerts - all report page can be accessed via the left sided navigation by clicking Reports -> Overstay alerts - all menu item.
The report allows level 1-3 users to view recent overstay alerts activity of all employees including crews for the selected worksite(s). The following information is displayed on the report:
1. Worksite selector
This section located on the top left of the page allows users to the select the worksite that they wish to run report on.
2. Report search criteria
This section allows users to run report based on the following search criteria:
- Date range
- Note: There is no limit on the date range.
- Note: User can select single or multiple crews to run the report
3. Generated report
The generated report will display the following information:
- Date/Time stamp
- Click here to view the employee profile on a separate browser page
- Badge id
- Terminal name
- Click on export excel button to export the generated report into excel, csv, rtf or pdf format
- Find search bar allows users to search for a word by typing in a keyword.
- Click to search for the next matching keyword that you entered in the find search bar
- Click to navigate to the next page or the previous page of the report displayed on the screen.