Other details is located on the left pane of the employee profile page. This section allows only level 3 users to view diary notes and worksite bans on the employee’s profile page based on their custom permissions.
1. Diary notes
This section located on the bottom left pane of the employee profile page allows only level 3 users to view and manage diary notes against an employee profile based on the selected worksite(s) filter if the user has access to multiple worksite(s). Users are required to re-enter login credentials to access this private section. The following details are shown on the page:
- Date added
- Click add note button to add a new diary note.
- Click to download attachment of the selected diary note. - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- The download attachment option will only appear for the diary notes that have attachments uploaded against it.
2. Worksite bans
This section located on the bottom left pane of the employee profile page allows only level 3 users to view and manage worksite bans against an employee based on their permission level. The following details are shown on the page:
- Banned worksite name
- Ban status
- Ban expiry date
- Reason for ban
- Ban added date
- Add a new worksite ban
- Cancel existing ban
- Only Level 3 or above can view worksite bans if the permission to view bans is turned on.
- Click add ban button to add a new ban against the employee.
- Add ban button is not shown for single worksite if already banned from that site
- Click to cancel an active ban.
- This option only appears for active bans only.