- When: Tuesday 15 March 2022
- What: Additional functionality related to the Risk Assessment WHS module.
- Who gets these changes:
- StateCover had it deployed and switched on (staggered release across their multiple end systems).
- All other clients had it deployed and switched off.
- "Critical Hazard Summary" and "Hazard Details" exports - two separate Excel exports that provide data of individual hazards and hazard categories.
- "Suggested Control Import" - bulk management of reference data, add/delete "suggested" (typical) controls for hazard categories.
A number of non-critical bugs related to the Risk Assessment WHS functionality will be released later in the next planned release.
Please sign in to leave a comment.