Damstra Forms has been updated to allow clients to leverage user attributes directly including user email and user Damstra ID in:
- Template Editor, where a template admin can see suggested user attributes in the formula setting if the template admin enters the formula reference of "Owned By" field there.
- Form Editor, where those formula fields referencing the user attributes of "Owned By" field will display the information directly once the "Owned By" field is selected.
Why is it changing?
This change will benefit clients for the following reasons:
- It enables the Template Editor to extract email or Damstra ID information from user records.
- It can further assist with Damstra Forms integration with other Damstra modules.
When is it changing?
The release happened on Wednesday 16 Feb 2022 for:
- The web application changes for the Template Editor and Form Editor.
- The iOS, Android, Windows mobile applications.