Site map report page can be accessed via the left sided navigation by clicking Worksite --> Site map menu item.
The report provides a quick and easy overview of terminals onsite. Level 1-3 users can view real-time activity on who is onsite ,alerts summary and network overview for the selected worksite(s). The following information is displayed on the report:
1. Worksite selector
This section located on the top left of the page allows users to the select the worksite(s) that they wish to run report on only for the worksite(s) that they have access to.
2. On site now
The on site now tab supplies users with an overview of who is on site in real time with a link to the full onsite now report. The following information is displayed in this section:
- Full name
- Click on the name to open the employee's profile page on a separate browser page. To find out more on employee's profile page click here.
- Damstra badge id number
- Company name
- Department name
- Primary skill of the employee
- Timestamp of the in punch
- Location name
- Job title
3. Alerts summary
The alerts summary tab allows users to view an overview alerts triggered by people on site in real time for the selected worksite(s). The following information is displayed in this section:
- Alert type
- To find out more about the alert types please click here.
- In punch
5. Network overview
The network overview tab allows users to view the status of the terminals for the selected worksite. The following information is displayed in this section:
- Terminal name
- Search string
- IP address
- Click to navigate to the next page or the previous page of the report displayed on the screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.