Keeping Your Employees’ Details Up to Date
It is important to keep your employees’ details up to date to ensure worksite access is not unexpectedly affected. You can do this by checking your employees’ profiles and their expiry dates.
Checking Employees’ Profiles
1. Select Employee Management, then click View Profile.
2. You will be taken into your employee’s profile page where you can:
- Edit and update your employee details and upload new qualifications,
- Terminate employees that are no longer employed by your company, and
- View documentation stored against employee profiles.
Checking Employees’ Expiry Dates
- Check Expiry Dates to view your company and contractor expiries:
- Red Expiry Date = already expired
- Orange Expiry Date = expiring within a month
- Black Expiry Date = expiring within the next two months
- Click on the Fix This button listed against each expiry. If no Fix This buttons appear, your company may have an account issue. To rectify account issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your Employee has an existing Damstra profile, you will be required to complete an Employee Transfer via your Company Portal
Under the Employees Tab, you can select the Employee Transfers & Linked Profiles Tab
You can then download the form required to transfer employees into your Portal
Using a Microsite
The microsites are where you can find information about contracting to or visiting a Damstra Technology Managed Worksite. You can find information about company and contractor registration, booking inductions, the worksite itself as well answers to frequently asked questions. It also lets you log in to the Company Portal to book inductions or registrations or to TWMS to view your actual training status to site.
- Go to https://www.damstratechnology.com.
- Click the Clients tab, then select the logo of the organization that you will be contracting to.
- Click your worksite from the list found below the Company logo.
- You will now be directed to the microsite for this worksite.
- Click the Documents & Information You will be directed to the Document Library page where you can see three categories of documents:
- site documents
- site booking documents
- general Damstra Technology forms
- To know more information about the document you will download, click the dropdown arrow under that specific document.
- Then, select the underlined document to download.
Who Can I Contact for Assistance?
If you have any questions or require assistance with the registration process, please contact Damstra Technology on 1300 722 801 or on email@example.com