You can limit the sessions to only the items that you are interested in by defining one or more filtering criteria. For that, specify these criteria in the filter fields above the sessions.
You can filter by:
- Session type
- Session location
- Session trainer/presenter
- Session creator
- Session having or not having files attached to them
Note that depending on the size of your screen, some of the filtering criteria may be accessible via the More filters button.
After you select the filters, they will show in the selection fields accordingly. You can remove the filters that you added by:
- Clicking the exit button of a filter to remove a specific filter.
- Clicking the exit button of a filter type to remove a group of filters.
- Clicking on the Clear button above the place availability legend to remove all filters.
Article is closed for comments.