How to switch to the calendar view of scheduled sessions
When you land on the Health & Safety Calendar screen, you will see scheduled sessions listed in a table by default. You can switch to see these sessions in a calendar view by clicking the calendar button:
How to define which the sessions you want to see on the calendar
Once you land on the Health & Safety Calendar screen, you will see all pre-start, toolbox talk and training sessions that have been scheduled in the month starting from the current date. You can limit this list to only the items that you are interested in by:
- Defining one or more filtering criteria for the sessions.
- Defining a different time period by selecting the relevant month and year.
What information you can see for each session in the calendar view
For each session card on the calendar you can see the following details:
- Session type
- Session name
- Session location
- Time of the session (start and finish)
- Booked vs. max. attendees tracker
- Places availability marker (colour-coded according to the legend above the calendar)
What operations you can do in the calendar view
In the calendar view, you can:
- Click on Schedule session to add a new session if you have permission to do so.
- Click on individual calendar card for each session to update the session details.
Article is closed for comments.