- When: Monday 30 August 2021
- What: Deployment of the new Non-work Related Events (NWRE) and Return to Work (RTW) modules as outlined in this article
Who get these changes:
- Deployed to all clients on 30 August 2021
Switched on for StateCover on 30 August 2021
- Switched on for Restaurant Brands on 8 September 2021
- Switched off for all other clients
- The new Non Work-Related Events (NWRE) module allows Damstra Safety users to explicitly flag events not related to the involved person’s work duties. The users then can work with these events similarly to how they work with work-related events (create corrective actions, report on them and so on).
- The new Return to Work (RTW) module allows creating personalised Return to Work records when people need support returning to work after an injury or illness, whether work-related or not. An RTW record links to the underlying event (illness or injury) and may keep Return to Work plans, track the history of medical certificates and RTW-related expenses, manage related actions and so on.
The new RTW module is independent from the legacy Return to Work module which is currently available to all Damstra Safety clients and is accessible from main menu Claims > Return to Work. The new module provides a richer set of features and more customisable settings.
- Both RTW and NWRE modules are completed as designed; no new features are planned.
- Bug-fixes and minor enhancements may be needed in a future release after the client feedback.
Please sign in to leave a comment.