Register new attendees
Once a pre-start, toolbox talk or training session has been created and saved, you can register attendees for that session. To do that:
- Find the session in the Health & safety calendar and click the Details button.
- Go to the Attendees tab and click Add attendees.
In the Add attendees dialog, you can see how many places are still available for the session if it has a limit of max attendees.
- Select your attendees using one of the four available lists:
- Select individual employees: this list includes all individual employees registered for the site where the session will be taking place.
- Select individual visitors: this list includes all individual people registered as visitors for the site where the session will be taking place.
- Select crews: this list includes all crews registered for the site, and for each crew it shows the number of members. If you select a crew that has more members than the places available in the training session, a warning message appears.
- Select companies: this list includes all companies that have active workers at the site, and for each company it shows the number of employees. If you select a company that has more workers than the places available in the training session, a warning message appears.
- Click Add attendee.
Note: If more people need to attend the session than there are available places, and the circumstances allow that, you can switch to the Session details tab and increase the Max. number of attendees. You need to save this change and then re-open the Attendees tab to add more attendees.
Remove or edit attendees
Once an attendee is added for the session, you can further update attendee information individually:
- Open ellipsis on the right side and click on Remove attendee to delete the attendee from the list.
- Mark attendance for each attendee.
- Mark each attendee as Competent or Not yet competent.
You can click on Select all tickbox and then you can either Remove attendees or Edit attendees in bulk.
Manage attendees in mobile app
You can also manage attendees in mobile app with other alternatives such as scanning in attendees with their QR codes.